I am with whoever said the only pan I love is the electric skillet. I have tried different recipes and can't get the results that I saw during the demo.

If someone wants to buy the set I am more than happy to sell them. I get so angry every time I make a payment as I feel like I was completed fooled into buying these. I love to cook and now I just get aggravated while trying to make a meal.

If there is anyone who loves them who wants to buy them let me know and I will gladly work out a way to sell them and ship them. This was most definitely one of the worst investments I have ever made.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Comments

SaladmasterCorp
Saladmaster Verified Representative

Thanks for your feedback. We’re sorry Saladmaster did not meet your expectations.

We strive to provide the best value and highest level of quality on the market.

Please reach out to us directly, and we’ll do our best to make it right. smc@saladmaster.com

I wish to buy em.

to Kaiyum bhari #1588180

Email me at jnick1982@gmail.com

Me too...It did not live up as demonstrated...i hope that other people would learn from our experiences..I hope I can return these pots..definitely the worst investment ever made!

Pretty hilarious you hate the pans. You were duped into buying them and nothing is like you saw in the demos.

You want to he rid of them. Who’d want to buy them after your bad review?

I agree - was nearly trapped into this by a trusted ???? friend so sorry for you - this crap should not be permitted in Australia

Are you still selling your pots please

ModestRottweiler
to Wendy #1543758

Yes I am you can contact me at jnick1982 @gmail.com

to Wendy #1549636

hi MS Wendy, I have also saladmaster skillet for sale. caroltarcena@gmail.com AED 4000

to Wendy #1561231

I’m also selling the pots 07534856588 brand new never been used still in packaging

to Pauni #1562743