2.8K views
1.7
Layout of Store

I have tried cooking in this cookwear for a couple of months however i find the cookwear to be difficult, high maintenance and frustrating as there are so many things you need to know just for some stupid pots. What makes me more angry is the fact that I can't return them as there is 'no return policy' (which i didnt know about) but i dont want to pay for something i am not satisfied with.

Please come up with a solution for me to not have to pay for these pots anymore as i am not happy with them. Thank you

Review about: Saladmaster Cookware.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Comments

I wish I had know that there is no return policy, for these pots.The sales representative is still trying to get me sale the products. There is no way I only love one thing that was the electric skillet.

Works great, but the rest are bad. I have only use one pot out to whole set. This is what angry(Upset) I can’t do anything with them.

Now I need to sale them all. Pots and baking pan

I recently bought a Saladmaster cookware we loved it. Not only that l Lose weight within the 3 weeks I'm so amaze this product can change your life.

I cannot cook in these pots! I have been cooking since I was a kid and absolutely cannot cook anything worth a darn in this cookware.

Before you say you love them let me say I have a set for sale if you'd like to purchase. Otherwise just keep scrolling.

to Dustin Fregia #1388118

Can I buy your set?

to Shifa #1393564

I want to sell mines it's 2 months old. Only used 3 different items from my set.

to Shifa #1460635

You can buy my set if u want...it's brand new never been use,..i just can't afford it...

to Shifa #1518851

Are you still looking for pots I hate mine only had 5 days

I love my saladmaster pots and pans. I've had exceptional customer service.

I have enjoyed them for 30 years !Not a big deal to clean. I use barkeepers friend.