4.4K views

I have owned my Saladmaster Cookware for over 40 years!I bought it in 1973 for about $700, which was an outrageous amount back then.

(I made payments for two years.) It was one of the best investments of my life, and I am thankful every time I use it, and I use it a lot. I have never before had any problems with my set, but, recently, the screw on the handle of my large pan needs tightening before use. If I remember correctly, I have some kind of lifetime warranty.

My joy will be over-the-top if the warranty proves as excellent as the product.(Photo taken 11-21-2015.)

This person wrote the review because of good quality of saladmaster cookware from Saladmaster and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Saladmaster to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Saladmaster for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Saladmaster?

Comments

Please contact with nearest Saladmaster Dealer, your product will be change without any question. Thanks!

#1120549

I bought mine in 1962 and still use it wonderful product think I paid 120000 for mine

It's a lifetime warranty right so you can call or to there warehouse to replace it is that how it works the warranty