I have owned my Saladmaster Cookware for over 40 years!I bought it in 1973 for about $700, which was an outrageous amount back then.
(I made payments for two years.) It was one of the best investments of my life, and I am thankful every time I use it, and I use it a lot. I have never before had any problems with my set, but, recently, the screw on the handle of my large pan needs tightening before use. If I remember correctly, I have some kind of lifetime warranty.
My joy will be over-the-top if the warranty proves as excellent as the product.(Photo taken 11-21-2015.)
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "After having our dinner which took longer than I expected, I recommended a dinner presentation to my sister. The next morning I called to see if everything was good...."
- "I bought two pocket hoses. One of 25' on August 3, 2013 and another one of 50' in July 20, 2013. I paid for both $29.97 without tax. Both..."
- "The stucco is falling off our house and cracking, nails appear through the stucco. Lennar completed their destructive testing and caused even more unsightly stucco issues. The HVAC..."
- "Impossible to get a hold of them! the contact page is down, wont accept any messages, they ignore me on facebook, wont take my calls or emails, and are just..."
- "I had 13 windows replaced with Marvin and had the same problem with the gunk on the windows and the excessive sealant where the windows are inserted into the frame...."
- "I made an appt with Fantastic Sams to get my hair dyed and cut. I made the appt for the wrong Fantastic Sams and did not realize it till I..."
- "If you click the link you will see how we got ripped off at Giunta's Meat Farm in Bohemia NY When we opened the roast beef package we saw what you..."
- "thanks for always give us the best quality kitchen cabinets, i must say, your service and price is very good, your serivce make me very happy. It is really an..."
- "Thought I'd try your Publix Supreme Self Rising Crust Pizza. The picture on the box really looked good. Too bad the pizza INSIDE the box didn't look like that...."