I have owned my Saladmaster Cookware for over 40 years!I bought it in 1973 for about $700, which was an outrageous amount back then.
(I made payments for two years.) It was one of the best investments of my life, and I am thankful every time I use it, and I use it a lot. I have never before had any problems with my set, but, recently, the screw on the handle of my large pan needs tightening before use. If I remember correctly, I have some kind of lifetime warranty.
My joy will be over-the-top if the warranty proves as excellent as the product.(Photo taken 11-21-2015.)
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "INSTAFLEX Misleading Charge me on 8/02/2010 Unauthorized Charge DDL*INSTAFLEX 30DAY SP $74.98 12 days after recieving their trial product by mail. I did not authorize them to charge nor..."
- "I signed up as a rep a couple of months ago. I paid a fee to become a rep and paid money for advertising as well. A few days ago, the..."
- "I ordered my daughte's dress even though I saw all the bad reviews. This was a special occasion for her formal January 2015. The dress came in early and..."
- "I signed a contract with Re-Bath 8 months ago and I am still waiting for my project to be completed and the repairs done to the areas they damaged during..."
- "...I noticed that the leather is peeling off from lots of places.I didn't even use the bag..."
- "Hidious Service! Paid for my order to be priorty shipped & arrive before Christmas! Just received the item a week ago. Good Luck getting a live person on the phone...."
- "Received a dozen red roses at work on Friday Feb 12th. Expecting to open the box and see large red roses, I find rose buds instead. I figure the next..."
- "I wanted to try HoneyColor.com because of the buy 1 get 1 free deal. I ordered 6 lenses total. Shipping was decent and the packaging is cute, each one came..."
- "My friend experienced a death and I wanted to send flowers. Their website didn't work, forcing me to call which was a nightmare in and of itself. It..."