Saladmaster - Satisfied customer for 40 years

I have owned my Saladmaster Cookware for over 40 years!I bought it in 1973 for about $700, which was an outrageous amount back then.

(I made payments for two years.) It was one of the best investments of my life, and I am thankful every time I use it, and I use it a lot. I have never before had any problems with my set, but, recently, the screw on the handle of my large pan needs tightening before use. If I remember correctly, I have some kind of lifetime warranty.

My joy will be over-the-top if the warranty proves as excellent as the product.(Photo taken 11-21-2015.)

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Reason of review:
Good quality
Product or service
Saladmaster Cookware
Review category
review #738082

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Saladmaster? Submit review ›
Helpful? 9 Yes 9 13 No 13
Had the same issue 1 Yes 1
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Jun 11 #1171601

Please contact with nearest Saladmaster Dealer, your product will be change without any question. Thanks!

1 0 Reply

Mar 01 #1120549

I bought mine in 1962 and still use it wonderful product think I paid 120000 for mine

2 0 Reply

Dec 06, 2015 #1074746

It's a lifetime warranty right so you can call or to there warehouse to replace it is that how it works the warranty

3 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Saladmaster. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Saladmaster.
Filing a new complaint about