I have owned my Saladmaster Cookware for over 40 years!I bought it in 1973 for about $700, which was an outrageous amount back then.
(I made payments for two years.) It was one of the best investments of my life, and I am thankful every time I use it, and I use it a lot. I have never before had any problems with my set, but, recently, the screw on the handle of my large pan needs tightening before use. If I remember correctly, I have some kind of lifetime warranty.
My joy will be over-the-top if the warranty proves as excellent as the product.(Photo taken 11-21-2015.)
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "The scentsy clean breeze room spray ate through the sealer on our custom concrete countertops.....over $1000 to re surface......."
- "Tried to contact them via their Website. The link appears in two places. Both places resulted in the following: The resource you are looking for has been..."
- "After having our dinner which took longer than I expected, I recommended a dinner presentation to my sister. The next morning I called to see if everything was good...."
- "Guests badly scratch a stove top with sharp object, damaging a new stove on a recently renovated kitchen. FlipKey ignored our claim and return deposit to guest. The apt was..."
- "A couple of years ago I filled a complaint against a rasict store manager named Robert the GM at the maple wood menards now him and a group of his..."
- "Went to return a item that I bought last night. Turned out to be the wrong item decided to take it back today. Walked in with the item under my..."
- "Total lack of communication by Builder with each other and home owner. They will tell you what you want to hear and then stall or not do it. 9 months..."
- "The flowers i got delivered to my fiance were pretty, BUT they were super small and in my eyes dont look anything compared to their picture. Delivery was on time..."
- "Nationwide took our money for appraisal services and then did the worst job around. The description of our property was not correct. The property is located in Queens NY, 90%..."