4.5K views
4.9
Layout of Store

Someone knock in my door and said they are giving away free salad..It looks strange but the couple of lady looks very nice, and i said why not..

they said its company's Promotion. I let them come in and make the fresh salad which is turns out so nice with few fresh vegetables. I asked few question and Im happy with thier answer. The one that caught my attention is the fantastic salad machine that they use, but unfortunately they dont sell it.

They explain how can i get it. Then i booked appointment to see this healthy cooking session because my wife surely will love it, because she is very health concious person and very fussy in terms of food. They came back to cook for me and my wife. We are so impressed how she done the presentation, the cooking in very short period of time and the taste of food is really y factor.

I can see in my wife's eyes that she fall inlove with saladmaster. What we really like is cooking without oil and because we are so so busy we need this kind of cookware to prepare our food in just few minutes. Added with the cookware test that they've done, it is really eye opener to understand what really in there in our cookware. There is is a silent Killer!

While she explaining about how this different type of cookware can harm our health, i made my own research and found out its all true. Well its a none brainer if I dont buy Saladmaster.. Thank you that educational cooking presentation, Because of that, our monthly energy bills gone down and we feel more healthier!..

so if someone offer you a fresh salad for free, grab it!That will be the start to great life ahead...

This reviewer shared experience about good quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall satisfied with Saladmaster and uploaded a picture. He best about saladmaster cookware from Saladmaster was so simple to cook. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Saladmaster.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Shopping category for more informed decision or compare Saladmaster to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Saladmaster?

Comments

Ottawa, Ontario, Canada #1281643

This is a pissed consumer site, not a site to hawk that worthless saladwaster junk. WTF is with the fish photo??

No one is biting. Hahahaha