1.4K views
3.8
Layout of Store

I'm reviewing David olaye of uptimal/ amazing enterprise in houston tx.Saladmaster.

That man lacks professionalism and integrity. He also lies and treats people with no respect at all. I've never encountered a person with this much of a dead conscience. That man is actively ruining lives as i write this review.

Do not believe anything he says to you.

I hope he reads this and realises the error of his ways.I hope the people he has roped-in run for their lives real quick.

Review about: Saladmaster Sales Representative.

Had an Experience with Saladmaster?

Comments

Houston, Texas, United States #1300546

Same person was instrumental in ruining mine.I started having Anxiety attacks after dealing with him and considered suing him.

For anyone considering joining, for your own peace of mind and well-being, don't fall for their lies. David Olaye is unreliable and his words don't mean anything.

The Houston base is terrible; but for those outside Houston, my advice is that you stay away completely.

What's the purpose of hurting yourself (while dealing with a bunch of scammers) before reaping the benefit of their so-called magic pot (they claimed to me that it prevents cancer - Imagine that).They also claimed that the pot is titanium - false, it's just stainless steel (you can buy similar pot of top quality for less than $450 on Amazon)

Please do not fall for that 30 dinner in 90 days story; once you sign the papers, they ensure that you never complete the dinner by cooking up excuses.

to Sandra Ade #1327321

Please alway speak of the truth! If you have issue the office is open.

to Sandra Ade #1327375

We just checked for the name Sandra Ade.we don't have any customer by that name, this is very unfair when people talk about product that you know is working. If you're truly a customer please find yourself to the office or call the office number 2817010039 thanks.

to Sandra Ade #1361121

Can you send me an email # cyndipt06@gmail.com. We are filing a case against salad master Houston.

Houston, Texas, United States #1292682

We are so sorry for your bad experience.We didn't mean for you to have a bad experience with us.

Please feel free to walk into the office anytime and talk with David to have this issue resolved.Best regards.