4.9
Layout of Store

Saladmaster customer for over five years no problems at all food is lovely and i lost 7kg in 3 months. I cant beleive how on earth these negative reviews are.

My health is improved so much beleive me and my insulin is down to 15mg from 40mg.

The people dont use properly and complain about product. Customer service is awesome the london always helpful.

This person wrote the review because of good quality of saladmaster master set cookware from Saladmaster and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Saladmaster to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Saladmaster for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

Ottawa, Ontario, Canada #1281645

To the OP reviewer >>#980133 by anonymous

Derby, Derby, United Kingdom #1261127

I love my saladmaster too which saved my life. It's quick it's not a scam or pyramid scheme. I had my handle broken by dropping on the floor they replaced new one.

My whole family bought it all very happy.my kids don't understand all the health benefits and we don't use microwave.