4.9
Layout of Store

I've had SaladMaster cookware for a year now and can't believe the negative experiences I see here! My food tastes better in it and cooks so much faster and the cookware is so well constructed and safe! Sad that amazing healthy cookware gets a bad rap for bad sales reps behavior, our rep and dealer are amazing and I guess we were and are truly blessed in that...find a new dealer if you have a bad experience, stop bashing this amazing product!

This reviewer shared experience about good quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall satisfied with Saladmaster. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Saladmaster.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Kitchen and Cooking category for more informed decision or compare Saladmaster to other companies on our site.

Comments

My Mother bought a set of Saladmaster cookware back in the 1970s, and used it every day. About 10 years ago some of the pieces got damaged, My cousin contacted the company and the entire set was replaced free of charge