Layout of Store
Service Scheduling

I purchased these parts from Jutem in Phoenix. I have a Viking commercial stove and very high-end appliances these pots continually burn and on one occasion her father came out and scrub the pan for two hours to get it clean.

I was promised some salad master salad shooter when I referred people to her I was informed that she was very high pressure sales. I never received what I was promised.

Four weeks after receiving these pots and pans my daughter burnt the food as usual because we were told that the stove gets too hot and then I should get a different stove That I should get $1000 stove instead of a $25,000 stove. For the pots to work

Getting back to the subject my daughter took the lid off and it fell 3 inches from her hand and the plastic broke I had text and called to see if they will replace it I have not had any reply as people have told me this is the pan Scam buyer beware for sure

Comments

I purchased a saladmaster set about 4 years ago. I am not a reseller of the brand but an end customer.

Spent $2k AUD. I have been happy with the purchase. I try to cook with it when ever I can. I am cooking sausages in the wok supplied but would have liked a skillet or fry pan.

I dont have any complaints. The handle on one of the lids broke and it was replaced when we took it in. You have to expect some costs when sending or taking items in to be repaired.

Just the cost of petrol or postage. Contact them before via email..