J.Torez has replaced my plug in that has been referbished and only works a few weeks...am on 4th one and have had no feed back from Torez ...if he would have given a new unit plugin but 4 that went out after 2 weeks....I bought the entire saladmaster stuff for my dotter and she also has no pan now because he has not replaced hers either..I call this a swindler...and Saladmaster should not let him continue to rip family and people off......I think it is called THEFT when 4 or 5 monthes he still has not returned my pan.......he even did wrong by his cousin here in Salem also......SO IF YOU REALLY WANT 2 DO SOMETHING ...make him give us ALL NEW CORDS...not refurbished that last a few weeks......The ball is in your court..

..and I am getting an attorney 2 go after him and the others..JEROME TOREZ..WILSONVILLE OREGON....sure there are others 6 in friends and family here in Salem.....what A GUY....Get rid of him or make him stop ruining Saladmaster......THEIF OF FAMILY AND GOOD PEOPLE......IF THIS GETS ABOVE TOREZ...HE CAN GIVE YOU MY NUMBER....BUT PROBABLY WON'T......FLUSH THIS MAN OUT OF SALADMASTER....HE BELONGS ION JAIL......IF I HAVE NOT HEARS FROM YOU ....I WILL PROCEED WITH MY ATTORNEY .........OR HE CAN REFUND OUR MONEY 2 ME AND MY DAUGHTER......

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $3200. The author is overall dissatisfied with Saladmaster. The most disappointing about saladmaster frying pan from Saladmaster was this bad experience, cost of this purchased and too expensive and poor customer service Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Saladmaster.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Shopping category for more informed decision or compare Saladmaster to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Saladmaster?

Comments

San Diego, California, United States #1229452

I'm sorry that you have had such a bad experience with this one particular dealer or consultant.

Please contact Saladmaster directly for resolution.