2.2K views
100% full Not resolved
2.0
Layout of Store

as you can see, there are many many negative reviews about salad master. A cook ware that can cost up to $3,500.00 . It's a Sham when dealers on top of dealers make your money. It's obvious why it is over prices. Dealers have to get paid and paid huge.

Dealers are posting on this page to give it a better star rating. It benefits them. They help the hand that feels them well.Salad master dealers are all over the united states, they are cult-ish when you see their youtube video. They are always happy! very happy. I assume it's from all the money they are making selling you overpriced cookware.

Be Smart and think. They claim their cookware does not need oil to cook chicken or beef. DUH. Beef and chicken (Skin ) has its own delicious fat. You don't need extra oil to cool. Its a gimmick ! and that *** *** *** on the top of the pan, Its just a gimmick ! Be smart. you are not that ***.

now; Ive search youtube for some photos. Do you really think this looks delicious or healthy ?

I personally think they look DISGUSTING

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of saladmaster cookware from Saladmaster and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $599 and wants Saladmaster to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was that i got scammed by salad master, your customer service attitute, that you get immigrants as your dealers and distributors and you pretend to give cooking class but sell them salad master. Author liked the most that you dont really have a lifetime warranty but pretend you do. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Saladmaster for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Saladmaster?

Comments