SALADMASTER cookware is highly overpriced. The sales people present it as a saving grace but it is a rip off.

All the promises were avoided to make you pay from your purse. I regret ever opening my doors to allow them demonstrate the use They tell you to provide 4 or 6 people (family and friends) and then then they will follow up to get 30 demos which will worth the cost of equipment you are buying. Then you can resell the pots and get your money back When you start, they start rejecting your referrals for one reason or the other which was not clearly stated before starting and then you are also required to be in the demos to get your referrals credited back to you A set of 6 pots costs $5400 and you cannot backout after 10 days or using any of the set. The financing costs you double the amount to be paid monthly in 4 years.

Eventually, you don't get to meet their many conditions and you have to pay either in 4 years or you pay off and the pots are not doing anything special than the regular pots on the shelf so you are spending so much for promises broken.

I'm so disappointed in myself and don't know how I got into their net. It's a lesson of regret I cannot forget in a hurry

Review about: Saladmaster Cookware.

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

I didn't like: Very expensive.

Comments

Salad master folks can stick it where the sun doesn’t shine.

I got the same experience. On top of everything the sales rep lied.

I called the rep to cancel on the 10th day cooling period and he said it was already too late, according to him the papers were already forwarded so i can't cancel anymore. I mistakenly believed that bs.

And later on realized i was entitled to cancel it no questions ask, i would only need to write a letter and send it. Karma is a *** i hope that sales rep gets what he deserves.

gk808

Same here, much hype but totally disappointed and no recourse. Just a huge bill we really cant afford. Plus I refuse to sell something that isn't up to par.

to gk808 #1450137

Luckily I didn’t buy any of that garbage. Thank you for ripping off your friends and family. You can all go to ***