4.6K views

DO NOT I REPEAT DO NOT BUY COOKWARE FROM THIS COMPANY! The cookware is so crappy and way over priced!

Everything sticks and/ or burns no matter how low of heat you cook on! If the sells people come knocking on your door trying to make you a free salad tell them NO! They will rip you a new one if you give them the chance! They tell you if you sign up to sell that if you cook 30 dinners in 90 days or less you will get that set you purchased for free which is a big fat lie!

They will find some way of making sure you don't do the 30 dinners by adding in new rules they didn't tell you before you signed up and ordered your set. Oh and then they reword it and say you will get the same size set you bought for free when actually before they said you get your set for free. Why would I sign up to sell and do my 30 dinners in 90 days or less to have to pay for my set and you give me another set the same size for free? What am I going to do with 2 sets?

Sell one? Ha yeah right no one is going to give me almost 10k in cash for my extra set! These dealers will lie like crazy just to get a sale! Oh and if you have problems with the dealer ripping you off or screwing you over don't email the main company because they won't do anything to help you!

They will just tell you that you need to take cooking classes and learn how to cook in them properly! This company and the "dealers" are nothing but crooks out to make money however they can even if that means lying and ripping people off! I really hope this helps others to not get suckered in and ripped off by these snakes because once they have your money that's it! The main company will tell you they don't manage or deal with the sellers and there isn't anything they can do for you!

Be warned and be careful these people are ruthless and don't like taking no for an answer they will keep on by offering you deals trying to get you to say yes. Best thing to do is avoid them and don't even let them step foot in your house!

Product or Service Mentioned: Saladmaster Cookware.

Reason of review: Everything sticks and/or burns no matter how low you cook on. was ripped off by the dealer by not getting my set for free after doing my 30 dinners in 90 days. Also bought my mother a set and she dislikes hers as well. We don't even use them anymore! .

Monetary Loss: $20000.

Comments

Your Seller Lied. Not the company.

It's a reputable ethical business. and the challenge is real.

If you managed 30 cooking shows in 90 days you get another set free. its almost getting your own for free because you can sell the new set or you can get cash from you dealer.

Just by the projection of your post, it's obvious you are very uneducated. Only similar uneducated minds would understand the rubbish you claim.

Quality has a price. Usually the uneducated would not have experience with quality.

Belfast, Northern Ireland, United Kingdom #1350137

Okay, hello Ross.

I am a just-turned 14 year old and I am training as a consultant selling Saladmaster products in Northern Ireland. I just thought I'd let you know before lashing out at me as if I was your age.

A few things:

I got ripped off by the dealer and I didn't get my set for free after completing the 30/90 challenge."

False. They tell you clearly, directly and straight up that if you successfully complete the 30/90 challenge, you get ANOTHER set, and that will be the same type of set you purchased before, so you will have 2 sets.

Plus - no one is going to straight up give you 10k. You have to INVEST in it; surely when you bought a set, you invested in it too? I hope you didn't invest, as a trainee, in the Executive Chef Set? Because I think that's too much to begin investing in at your stage.

The Executive Chef Set costs 9k and that is the most expensive set. By your complaining, I take that you invested in that, as well as your mother's. 4) "Everything sticks or burns no matter how low you cook it on." I certainly do not know as to why it is sticking or burning for you, but maybe it is the way you cook it. If you were doing the 30/90 challenge, you must have been training.

If you were training, you would've learnt the rule 'Medium, Click, Low'. Medium refers to the temperature you cook it at. Click refers to when the VapoValve clicks and then you set it to Low, hence 'Low' in the sequence. 5) "Don't bother contacting the main company because they won't help you." True.

That's because the company only manufactures and sends sets out. The dealers do not have any connection to the company itself; the dealers work independently, selling Saladmaster products. If you had a problem with the products, you should have contacted your dealer and not the company, because you bought your set from your dealer. I won't say 'I hope this helps' because clearly it won't, considering how unhappy you appear, but I just want to let you know that you must think carefully about it.

Also, there's more AFTER the 30/90 challenge. There's even bigger rewards, like holidays and items. Please don't think I am telling you off; I am just trying to show you what you could have done instead of complain. I apologise on behalf of your dealers.

Thank you very much for reading. Kyslyn Tun Trainee Consultant for Tun Trading, Exquisite Aegle and Saladmaster

Madison, Wisconsin, United States #1349464

Sounds like you had no business trying to cook in or own that type of product! It's ok keep working!

Abu Dhabi, Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates #1339759

Yeah it is true, they will make too many rules so that you cannot make the set for free. I have experience this way. This company are liars they just wanted to have money and all.

to Terrible Disappointed Abu Dhabi, Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates #1339760

They all liar's. dont buy and be one of the victim.

By the way, we were not forced to buy Saladmaster. We attended twice, but those times we still couldn't afford it.

The dealer let us walked away after the delicious dinner she demonstrated. Then when we have the money to pay for cash, we immediately called the dealer.

to Jennifer Belfast, Northern Ireland, United Kingdom #1349385

Hello, Ross.

A few things:

1) "They tell you that you will get your purchased set for free if you sign up for the 30/90 challenge but it's such a lie!"

False.

2) "What am I going to do with 2 sets?" You can sell it, replace your used set and sell your used set, or send it to someone that would like it, for example friends or family. 3) "No one is going to give me 10k for a set, yeah right!" Well, that's why you do a demonstration for them! Show them that investing in Saladmaster sets are worth it. Plus - no one is going to straight up give you 10k.

You have to INVEST in it; surely when you bought a set, you invested in it too? I hope you didn't invest, as a trainee, in the Executive Chef Set? Because I think that's too much to begin investing in at your stage. The Executive Chef Set costs 9k and that is the most expensive set.

By your complaining, I take that you invested in that, as well as your mother's. 4) "Everything sticks or burns no matter how low you cook it on." I certainly do not know as to why it is sticking or burning for you, but maybe it is the way you cook it. If you were doing the 30/90 challenge, you must have been training. If you were training, you would've learnt the rule 'Medium, Click, Low'.

Medium refers to the temperature you cook it at. Click refers to when the VapoValve clicks and then you set it to Low, hence 'Low in the sequence. 5) "Don't bother contacting the main company because they won't help you." True. That's because the company only manufactures and sends sets out.

The dealers do not have any connection to the company itself; the dealers work independently, selling Saladmaster products. If you had a problem with the products, you should have contacted your dealer and not the company, because you bought your set from your dealer. I won't say 'I hope this helps' because clearly it won't, considering how unhappy you appear, but I just want to let you know that you must think carefully about it. Also, there's more AFTER the 30/90 challenge.

I never had any problem with my Saladmaster . I never regret buying it for $4k plus.

It was the best decision my husband and I made to get a Professional set. Those who are pissed with the product probably don't have that extra money and instead of enjoying the cookware, they kept on thinking about the money they do not have to buy such great product.

to Jennifer #1362556

I second this comment. ****

LOVE IT!!!

Absolutely uneducated and have no idea what so ever in what you are talking about. I have owned my cookware for 10yrs and love it!!

Any issues I has the company was incredible to deal with!

They were kind professional and quick to help! Too bad there are people like you who are only describing yourself.

Happy Salad Master owner.

to Anonymous #1342312

Seems you're brainwashed. They're ***, the dealer network is *** and always will be ***.

Funny how all the praise came from "anonymous" sources.

I have nothing but good experience with Saladmaster. I have owned a set for 11 years and it is the best investment I have ever made. Brilliant equipment and good service from the dealer I have been in contact with.

to Anonymous Tucson, Arizona, United States #1342314

You're lying. If you weren't, you'd put your name instead of "anonymous".

Nice try.

Wow! I can't imagine this claim to be true.

I have had nothing but high respect with integrity from the Saladmaster people. They even go above and beyond to help me be successful, and all their training is about helping people, cooking and teaching them about health and nutrition, whether they invest in this amazing cookware or not. I have owned Salamaster for decades. Al I can say is there must have been a misunderstanding.

This company is great to work for.

to Anonymous Tucson, Arizona, United States #1342317

No it's not. Never has been.

Their products are cheap (other than the titanium ones), but no one outside of doctors and lawyers can afford them. You know this to be true don't you "anonymous"?

Yet why not use your name?

My bet is you're a company rep just trying to countermand the true, negative experiences.

Shame!

to Ross #1362559

Hi Ross,

You're cheap. You talk cheap. And you cook on cheap cookware that contaminates your food too don't you?