4.8

I find it very interesting that everyone's experience is not the same.The first reason, I believe is that each Dealer is responsible for the training of their consultants and the customer service.

If you have a "bad" dealer, allegedly, you are getting bad customer service and unskilled consultants? I did not have this experience with SM. Yes, the consultant who cooked my dinner was slow and inexperienced, but thankfully, she didn't burn anything and I was still able to digest the presentation and see the benefits of the cookware. We had SO much Teflon in our house and we literally threw it ALL away after the presentation and cooked outside on the grill until our cookware arrived.

If you value your health and the health of your family, I would view a presentation and make the decision for myself. I have literally only read about people who disliked the reps or the cost of the cookware, but never the cookware itself! Forget all of these people who have had bad experiences. Do you no longer shop at Walmart because of all the people online who have HORRENDOUS experiences there (I mean, people have LITERALLY been killed at Walmart's across the country).

No? Oh, you still shop at Walmart, huh? You realized those are isolated incidences and may not be your experience?, huh Exactly my point.... In my opinion, the information shared during SM presentations is TOO important to leave to a bad online review as a reason for not seeing it.

I've seen PLENTY of in-home presentations before and this is the only one that is LITERALLY changing our LIVES.

Before you put your health into the anonymous hands of these few people and their isolated incidents, I urge you to reconsider.Your health is literally dependent on it.

Review about: Saladmaster Cookware.

Reason of review: Good quality.

I liked: Saves your life.

Had an Experience with Saladmaster?

Comments