After having our dinner which took longer than I expected, I recommended a dinner presentation to my sister.The next morning I called to see if everything was good.
I was so disappointed to hear they were so upset about their experience of the dinner presentation for my sister and brother-in-law.
She thought the food was a waste of time, burnt food that could not eat and no apology!!The presenter also was there until 10:30 and they felt that she took too long cleaning her pans and leaving a mess for them to finish clean up after she left and this was not what they expected!!!
More Review Details
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Value for money|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Presentation burnt food
- Too expensive and poor customer service
You May Also Like
- "I bought a pair of Columbia "Titanium" winter boots which feature a waterproof rubber front toe that is sewn to the leather upper material. The weak point of these boots..."
- "My daughter plugged in her Scentsy plug in warmer and when she flicked the on switch a spark flew out of the switch and the switch and her hand were..."
- "beware that this individual is now doing business under these other names: opera fashion group inc opera fashion group llc opera by sueli costa llc gabikini bossa beach AMONG MANY OTHERS. this individual is a..."
- "If you are reading this report and you have used Yaya Maria of OrishaAshe.com, then you already know you didn’t see any results. You lost a lot of money and..."
- "Long story short. Ordered the ottoman as pictured on the website (first picture). Received another ottoman (second and third picture that is next to my chair that the..."
- "Soy consumidor de tecnología , y los productos son como en la descripción de la página web se indica. Llegan los productos en un paquete bien protegidos, y los..."
- "I called for a carry out pizza managers special witch says unlimited toppings well the man over the phone told me it's only 3 toppings for that pie so I..."
- "My girlfriend and I checked into the Comfort Inn in Mt. Airy, N.C., only to find bed bugs in the room. With nowhere else to go, we were put..."