After having our dinner which took longer than I expected, I recommended a dinner presentation to my sister.The next morning I called to see if everything was good.
I was so disappointed to hear they were so upset about their experience of the dinner presentation for my sister and brother-in-law.
She thought the food was a waste of time, burnt food that could not eat and no apology!!The presenter also was there until 10:30 and they felt that she took too long cleaning her pans and leaving a mess for them to finish clean up after she left and this was not what they expected!!!
More Review Details
|Value for money|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Presentation burnt food
- Too expensive and poor customer service
You May Also Like
- "I ordered a mobile phone worth Php 5,499.00 last May 22, I paid it with my smartmoney debit card. After a few hours, customer service called me to verify the..."
- "We went to Save a lot to buy a few things like we always do but this week May-21-2015 we picked up a Gallon of 2% milk (White) and got..."
- "I bought a 10X diopter magnifier florescent hobby desk lamp from eHobbyTools several years ago on eBay. When it arrived I was instantly concerned about replacing the circular florescent bulb..."
- "Hidious Service! Paid for my order to be priorty shipped & arrive before Christmas! Just received the item a week ago. Good Luck getting a live person on the phone...."
- "I went to sunoco on sheridan dr and military rd as usually do 2 minutes from my house ,to get breakfast coffe etc i had my 2 yr old with..."
- "A caution to anyone shipping UPS. When you take your packages to a UPS store be sure to stand there and read EVERY LINE of the paper they give you...."
- "If you are reading this report and you have used Yaya Maria of OrishaAshe.com, then you already know you didn’t see any results. You lost a lot of money and..."
- "Long story short. Ordered the ottoman as pictured on the website (first picture). Received another ottoman (second and third picture that is next to my chair that the..."