Syracuse, Utah
2.9K views
1.3

After having our dinner which took longer than I expected, I recommended a dinner presentation to my sister.The next morning I called to see if everything was good.

I was so disappointed to hear they were so upset about their experience of the dinner presentation for my sister and brother-in-law.

She thought the food was a waste of time, burnt food that could not eat and no apology!!The presenter also was there until 10:30 and they felt that she took too long cleaning her pans and leaving a mess for them to finish clean up after she left and this was not what they expected!!!

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of saladmaster food presentation from Saladmaster and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $100 and wants Saladmaster to offer any options to resolve the issue.

The most disappointing in user's experience was presentation burnt food and too expensive and poor customer service. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Saladmaster for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Saladmaster?

Comments

How much does the cookware cost? There are no prices available