2.2
Service Scheduling

Thank you so much for your feedback as my wife has neen pressured into a lousy deceitful scam and ended up with a £3000 bill to ne dished out (excuse the pun) to the company unless condition being go entertain family's in Gordan Ramsy style create a nervous ambience for their palate and then feed them bland chicken "bad boy style " critiques have to facade positive feedback irrespective of their actual opinion because if they're brutally honest as in saying that they're helping a friend attain 30 family's to feed in their ultimate goal, this creates a void in trying to reach the 30 households hence the form completed at the end gets scrapped. Im reporting this to the office of fair trading and the trading standards to launch an investigation as to why are households genuine feedback where its not appealing in positive fashion hence views are not acknowledged. This needs to be monitored along with quality standards measures implemented.

Comments

Investing in Saladmaster has been the best decision I have ever made since meeting my wife. After realizing that what I eat can have a profound effect on my health, I knew it was the wisest thing to go for, and I am glad I did.

I have noticed tremendous positive changes in my health and that of my family, coupled with the fact that I have been taken completely from the drugs I use to manage diabetes, I mean, what else am I looking for?I think people who complain about Saladmaster are those who were not showed properly how to use it. I will imploy that they contact the person who introduced it to them

to Endurance #1573869

It takes an open smart mind to appreciate this investment. If someone bought it for all the wrong reasons, then they will feel bitter about it.

Cooking in saladmaster will allow new ways of nutritious cooking. every little thing helps in the long run, nutritious food for life. you can cook any way you want with the assurance that what you put in the pot is what you get out, no nasty interactions with metals. the low energy consumption will become justifiable in years to come.

If someone bought an iphone for £600, would it last forever??? a nike for £150?

a tablet and laptop for £1000?? these are everyday things that we use and wear out in a year or 2...Saladmaster will hopefully last you a lifetime of savings , simple time efficient (my 13 year old can prepare me quick meals when I get home from work) and nutritious cooking, If someone doesn't see that, its not Saladmasters fault, but your mind needs rewiring .